Last Updated on
Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine only happens once a year, but these Valentine’s Day jokes remain always funny and you can enjoy them throughout the year. So whether you’re single, in a relationship or married we hope you enjoy this hilariously funny collection of funny Valentines Day jokes for kids and adults.
ON Valentine’s day, you can feel the Love in the air. But there are people with an allergy to all things saccharine and soppy, it can be a bit of a drag. Here are 50 of the most hilarious jokes about all things love, Valentine’s and relationships to keep you smiling through the day.
Valentines Day Jokes For Kids
Valentine’s day is a day which is mainly for adults and teenagers. On this day teenagers and adults share flowers and gifts with loved ones. But kids can also enjoy this love day by sharing these Valentine’s Day Jokes For Kids with their friends and loved ones.
1. What did the cucumber say to the pickle?
You mean a great dill to me.
2. What do you call the world’s smallest Valentine’s Day card?
3. What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
I’m stuck on you!
4. What did the one sheep say to the other?
I love ewe!
5. What did one volcano say to the other?
I lava you!
6. How did the phone propose to his GF?
He gave her a ring.
7. And how did the other sheep respond?
You’re not so baaaaaa-d yourself
8. And what did the tweenager give his mom?
Ughs and kisses!
9. What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?
Hogs and kisses.
10. What did one light bulb say to the other light bulb on Valentine’s Day?
I wuv you watts and watts!
11. What do you call a ghost’s true love?
12. What do you say to an octopus on Valentine’s Day?
I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand!
13. What do you write in a slug’s Valentine’s Day card?
Be my Valen-slime!
14. Why is Valentine’s Day a good day for a party?
Because you can really party hearty!
15. What do you call two birds in love?
16. Knock Knock
Luke who got a Valentine!
17. What kind of flowers should you NOT give on Valentine’s Day?
18. What do owls say to declare their love?
Owl be yours!
19. Knock Knock
20. What did one bee say to the other?
I love bee-ing with you, honey!
21. Why do skunks love Valentine’s Day?
They are very scent-imental creatures.
22. Why did the sheriff lock up her boyfriend?
He stole her heart.
23. What’s the best part about Valentine’s Day?
The day after when all the candy is on sale.
24. What did Robin Hood say to his girlfriend?
Sherwood like to be your valentine.
25. What did the painter say to her sweetheart?
I love you with all my art.
Valentines Day Jokes For Adults
No matter if you’re single and watching shows on Netflix or preparing for a fancy dinner with your partner, you can check out these Valentines Day Jokes For Adults to make your day more fun and lovely.
1. What is the true purpose of Valentine’s Day?
To remind single people they are single.
2. Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank?
It was a case of guppy love.
3. What did one magnet say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
I find you very attractive!
4. What did one boiled sweet say to the other?
It’s Valentine’s Day and we’re mint for each other.
5. What did one watermelon say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
You’re one in a melon!
6. Why should you never break up with a goalie girlfriend?
Because she’s a keeper.
7. What’s the perfect thing to say to a coffee lover on Valentine’s Day?
Words cannot espresso what you mean to me.
8. What do you call a very small valentine?
9. What did one oar say to the other?
Can I interest you in a little row-mance?
10. What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?
I’m sweet on you!
11. Why did the cannibal break up with his girlfriend?
She didn’t suit his taste!
12. What did one fungus say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
There’s so mushroom in my heart for you!
13. What did the toast say to the butter on Valentine’s Day?
You’re my butter half!
14. What would you call a woman who goes out with You?
15. What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
“I’m stuck on you!”
16. Why didn’t Cupid shoot his arrow at the lawyer’s heart?
Because even Cupid can’t hit a target that small.
17. What did the painter say to her boyfriend?
“I love you with all my art!”
18. How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend?
He gave her a ring.
19. Do you love me because I am beautiful or I am I beautiful because you love me?
20. What did the paper clip say to the magnet? I find you very attractive.
21. Get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted a whole day.
22. If it is not Valentines day and you see a man in a flower shop, you can probably start up a conversation by asking, ‘What did you do?’
23. Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Sure, they’re very scent-imental!
24. Dear men, “I don’t want anything for Valentine’s Day” is the same as “I’m fine.” You’re welcome.
25. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing:
Either the car is new or the wife.
26. What did the man with the broken leg say to his doctor?
I’ve got a crutch on you.
27. Hey man, do you have a date for Valentine’s Day?
Yes, of course. Feb. 14.
28. What do you say to your single friends on Valentine’s day?
Happy Independence Day!